Just 30 minutes from Saint Petersburg and you are in real Russian village SHUVALOVKA.
Russian village SHUVALOVKA-the center of Russian traditional culture-is a unique architectural ensemble that shows the face of peasant's houses.
You are able to see the village in its first made view.
You will be introduced to rustic mode of life XVII-XVIII centuries Russia, traditional folk trade, Russian national holidays, rites and customs.
Complex occupies 8.5 hectares of park grounds, on which are situated:
1. Hotel-cottage "Koshel". Building is the exact copy of Russian hut of XVIII century.
2. Restaurant of Russian cuisine, where you can taste national cuisine and listen Russian folk.
3. Traditional Russia n hut-the exact copy of the hut of well-to-do peasant of Novgorod's district of the end of XVII century-department of ethnographic museum.
4. Oil meadow-the place of active rest. Here usually held national walkings, held fairs,
Festivals and fireworks.
5. Mercantile house- the shop of national trade. Here you can see all traditional trades, for what is famous Russian earth. Come into the Mercantile house, you won't be able to go from SHUVALOVKA with "empty hands". (Without presents and souvenirs)
6. Forge and Ceramic workshop. Here you cannot only watch the process of forging, modeling kilning, but also try yourself in the quality of real craftsman.
7. Windy Mill.
8. Bar Castle-exact copy of Novgorod's castle of the end of the XVI century, replaned for the beer bar.
We will be glad to organize your visit to RUSSIAN VILLAGE SHUVALOVKA.